Illuminated Street Name Signs
National Sign and Signal’s Ultrabright LED illuminated street name signs were developed to provide a truly ultra-bright, ultra-thin backlit panel sign without hot spots or dimmer indirect (edge-lit) lighting. At only 2.25” deep, National’s Ultrabright LED street name signs are the first in the industry to offer ultra-bright (720 lumen-5500 lux/sq. ft.) direct lighting in a lightweight, highly durable case. These innovative signs are directly manufactured in the USA by the team at National Sign and Signal.
- Only 5 lbs. per square foot
- 2-3x brighter than edge-lit SNS
- Shatter-resistant fiberglass circuit boards
- Tri-stud or rigid mounting available
- 60,000 hr. LED life expectancy with minimal to no light degradation
- Cool white 7500K LEDs with a 120-degree spread
- Color Rendering Index (CRX): 80
- 720 Lumens or 5500 lux per sq. ft.